>Paradigm shift

>When I spotted the galley on the new book truck I thought I was reaching for one thing:

spine 789529 >Paradigm shift

cover 730136 >Paradigm shift

but found myself with another.

share save 171 16 >Paradigm shift

Comments

>me thinks we need a dingbat!

>When I read your entry I didn’t know if your book truck was new or it was full of new books. . . ah the beauty of the English language.

>Sorry, new-book truck!

4. Andy Laties says:

>Roaring Brook is generally diligent about design, too. Consider their dominance in Caldecott Medals over the past five years.

>No need to start calling people names…

>I don’t think it’s a bad spine, Andy; RB now gives all its advance reading copies a uniform design, which can work to one’s advantage or not. (ARC design could itself make for a juicy blog item; remind me.) Although I might not have gone with the green khaki, the joke is just the ironic confluence of author and title. Who’s got other examples of that?

7. rindawriter says:

>New-book trucks??!!! You ACTUALLY have access to new-book TRUCKS??!! I wish one would drive up to my house and dump.