>Well, you do know it’s going over the net.

>hpfrontcvrsmall 722558 >Well, you do know its going over the net.
I like the commenter on Alison Morris’s new ShelfTalker blog at PW (welcome, Alison) who says that the cover for the new Harry Potter looks like our lad is serving a tennis ball.

serve1 783446 >Well, you do know its going over the net.Maybe if I had read Harry while imagining he looked like Roger Federer I might have gotten further in the series than 2.5. And there’s a Higher Power of Lucky joke somewhere in here but I can’t seem to get my hands on it.

share save 171 16 >Well, you do know its going over the net.

Comments

>Harry Potter and Roger Federer in one blog post. My life is complete.

>Oh, just make the damn scrotum joke and get it over with.

3. >There was an interesting observation made by The Buried Editor concerning the cover art. Scholastic’s news release says this is the first cover with wrap-around art. After reading her post I looked at my copies this morning and also beg to differ.

Sorry to disappoint (well, not so much), but the only mention I’ve seen in relation to Lucky was by “E” on dulemba.com who remarked Harry’s cover pose was similar.

>The balls are in his court.

5. shahairyzad says:

>There once was a boy named Potter
    Whose nemesis was rather a rotter
    He served Harry’s balls
    To his death-eating thralls,
    And used his scrotum to steep tea in hot water.

>Shahairyzad, Kitty Flynn just read that aloud over my shoulder. It’s brilliant.

7. shahairyzad says:

>Thanks! Just doing my part to keep the conversation loose and swingin’.

>Check out Fuse 8′s blog for a comparison of different Harry covers and her thoughts on a Higher Power of Lucky connection. (To the cover, not the words inside.)

-librarian, writer, mom

>I’d been hoping for something a little racier . . . inspired by Daniel Radcliffe’s recent stage debut. Oh well!

10. Saipan Writer says:

>OMG! I just found this. I’m the commenter who mentioned that Harry looks as if he’s serving in a tennis game. And to think Mr. Sutton read my comment. And liked it enough to repeat it. My day is now complete. (And obviously I should be reading your blog more often!)

11. <a href="http://drugscenterhere.com">Shop</a> says: