>Dibs on the one in baby blue

>In case you haven’t seen this latest spectacle of adorability . . . . Be sure to turn your speakers on.

11/08/08 P.S. If you click the link and just see a couple of photos cycling it means the webcam is offline. Check back later.

share save 171 16 >Dibs on the one in baby blue

Comments

>can’t escape commercials – even on HB. do you get a fee for advertising you tube?

>This is great–helps with the slow transition from reading political blogs all day to doing productive work.

>I’m afraid I don’t understand. Are the puppies an advertisement for something?

4. >I am such a witch. I watched this for a while waiting for one to jump up and do something. Say, dance or eat the others. Or maybe break into song.

I guess being cute isn’t enough for me.

5. >Is this a live feed? The one in the blue collar just slept as far as I could see! (All very cute, though, with their curly tails.)

6. Monica Edinger says:

>Yesterday I thought the one in blue was dead, but he twitched after a while and today he is at the other end of the crate. They are too cute! Roger, are you getting the blue one? Where did you find this anyway? How can that bed be so white? I’m guessing it is a live feed?

>It is a live feed–sometimes it’s down but you can watch a slideshow or recorded segments. I think I saw it on Gawker.com.

They take turns being bossy, although this morning the mother came into the crate and the little buggers were all over each other trying to latch onto a nipple.

8. Monica Edinger says:

>I put this up on my classroom’s Smartboard this afternoon while my kids worked on their mural for The Graveyard Book. Quite a contrast!

9. >Well, I WAS going to watch the divine Simon Schama’s History of Britain tonight, but I think I might just watch puppies. I might need another computer just so I can keep this on all the time.

10. >My husband watches a hencam. I’ll offer him this.

>Now how am I going to finish grading??

JMC