>Tweet this.

>I interview Neil Gaiman in the March SLJ.

share save 171 16 >Tweet this.

Comments

>I love that you asked him what he was going to wear.

2. GraceAnne LadyHawk says:

>It was a great interview, Roger, and I enjoyed it mightily. I hope to meet the man himself this Saturday at Books of Wonder, because I love his new Blueberry Girl beyond counting.

3. >Nice piece, but doesn’t Mr. Gaiman live in Minnesota?

>Nope, near it but not in it.

>Great interview, Roger. And how ballsy of you was it to diss SLJ in an interview they have to pay you for and print in their magazine?

>Nah, SLJ has always liked to keep things lively. Happy to help.

7. chellej says:

>Great interview. I’ve always looked up to librarians for their gowns.

8. >This interview makes me very very happy. Like the sun coming out after a storm: so nice to hear sensible and funny perspectives on the Newbery.

>Thank you for this. You’ve redeemed SLJ’s really disastrous coverage of this year’s Newbery.