>Press here

>I was just checking some links for the forthcoming issue of Notes from the Horn Book and found this beautiful thing.

share save 171 16 >Press here

Comments

1. Kristin Cashore says:

>I went into the Harvard Book Store recently and said to the lovely person at the desk something along the lines of, "I'm looking for the book where you put your finger on a line and follow it along, and then maybe you poke a dot? It might be French?" The well-informed person brought me straight to a pile of Hervé Tullet's books. I bought a few for my nieces :o)

2. Lisa Yee says:

>I'm supposed to be writing, but instead find myself gleefully pushing the space key as fast as I can to try to make someone taller. This is your fault, Roger.

3. Julie Larios says:

>Those scribble-in-your-own-design pages are fantastic !

>I always had trouble with online drawing or coloring pages until i realized that I use a right-handed mouse even though I'm a lefty.

5. frenchfraïe says:

>Que ç'est beau!

6. Sharon Creech says:

>My head is on upside down. I like it v. much.