>Somebody owes Lisa Yee a Mac

>Wong 718098 >Somebody owes Lisa Yee a Mac

hero3 765674 >Somebody owes Lisa Yee a Mac

(Thanks to Lolly Robinson for the tip.)

share save 171 16 >Somebody owes Lisa Yee a Mac

Comments

>What I notice is Scholastic’s need to stick their logo front and center on every cover, no matter what else is going on in the image. That’s one of those ideas that only a marketing department (as opposed to a potential book buyer) could love.

>Well, not Lisa Yee so much as the photographer and designer.

3. rebecca says:

>right on, anonymous, for noting the cover designer should be getting the free mac.

4. Sara Z. says:

>If you knew Lisa’s history with Apple products, you might think twice about that.

5. Lisa Yee says:

>Okay. So maybe I did ruin my iPhone. But I fixed it with a blow dryer. And maybe I did wipe out my Mac twice in 24-hours, but I love Apple even if it doesn’t love me.

However, if I were to get a free Mac, I’d hand it over to the mega-talented Elizabeth Parisi, the cover designer.

(BTW, the red Scholastic mustache was eventually reassigned to another place.)

>FYI, Hardcover copies of Lisa’s (or any author’s) books, published by Arthur A. Levine Books, do NOT have the red bar logo on the front. That is a design element of most Scholastic paperbacks.

7. Elizabeth says:

>I thought you guys would be busy speculating on the title of the book with the orange case in the Apple ad. At any rate, it’s nice to see Urkel getting some work.